You want to workout for improving your health. Do you want to rejuvenate, become slim again or simply maintain yourself? Cycling is one of great activities achieve those results. Unfortunately, The fast-spreading Coronavirus has created an enormous impact on all people. we are advised to stay home as much as possible at this time. Therefore, the motorized stationary exercise bike is the best option for you. It’s Better known as the exercise bike, it has continued to benefit from the latest technological innovations to always offer you the best.
Motorized Exercise bikes are designed to provide you with an efficient alternative workout at home. They are perfect for those who crave a more intense cardio workout or simply prefer the convenience of working out from the comfort of their own homes. Motorized Exercise bikes use magnetic resistance technology, which employs magnets to create friction and thus simulate road biking conditions. It variable levels of tension control that enables Motorized Exercise bikes users to adjust Motorized Exercise bike’s resistance level, so Motorized Exercise Bikes will minimize user fatigue and maximize workout intensity
We all remember those big noisy bikes, with a big rubber pad that acted as a resistance, and well it’s the past. Now stationary motorized bikes offer real sensations and no longer make noise. The stationary bike can brings all the benefits of cycling: weight loss, endurance, bodybuilding but without leaving home and since they are silent you can even watch TV while doing exercise.
This article is a Motorized Exercise Bike buying guide that will take you step-by-step towards finding your ideal Best Motorized Exercise Bikes.
- What are Motorized Exercise Bikes?
- Key Factors To Consider Before Buying Stationary Motorized Exercise Bikes
- Top 7 Best stationary motorized exercise bikes Reviews
- 1. Exerpeutic Motorized Leg and Arm Pedal Exerciser Mini Exercise Bike
- 2. Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Mini Exercise Bike with Digital Monitor
- 3. Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Underdesk / Standing Portable Elliptical Machine
- 4. Sunny Health & Fitness Stair Stepper Machine with Resistance Bands
- 5. Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike with Resistance ME-709
- 6. Roll over image to zoom in Marcy Upright Exercise Bike with Resistance ME-708
- 7. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E905 Elliptical Machine Cross Trainer with 8 Level
- Motorized Exercise Bikes FAQs
- What type of Motorized Exercise Bikes should you buy?
- What is the price of Motorized Exercise Bikes?
- How much space Motorized Exercise Bikes take up in a room?
- What Motorized Exercise Bikes have adjustable resistance?
- Do Motorized Exercise Bikes require assembly?
- Can Motorized Exercise Bikes be used for losing weight?
What are Motorized Exercise Bikes?
Motorized exercise bikes is a stationary bike used for fitness or sports training. Motorized bikes have been traditionally designed to mimic the feel of a non-motorized bike and to provide an effective cardiovascular workout, strengthening muscles without putting high stress on joints.
Motorized exercise bikes can be adjusted according to user’s choice with options such as moving handlebars closer or further away, adjusting seat height and additional features including programmed digital displays within arm’s reach showing important workout data in real time. Motorized exercise bikes are supposed to offer a more intense workout than regular bicycles due to their stable structure and carefully calibrated resistance system which allows users to set any level of difficulty they want from easy pedaling at lower resistance to a harder workout as they increase resistance. Motorized exercise bikes are available in different types such as recumbent bikes with bigger seats and back support, stationary upright bikes which are more popular than other types due to their low impact nature, indoor cycles which have adjustable seats that adjust according to user’s height.
Key Factors To Consider Before Buying Stationary Motorized Exercise Bikes
Value of the money: The value for your money should be considered carefully, you don’t want to get a substandard piece of equipment just because it’s cheap! Look at the warranty, what parts are covered? What is the customer service like? Is there any risk free trial available? The Motorized Exercise Bikes vary in price depending on their features and capabilities. It is up to you how much you want to spend on your exercise bike so think about this carefully before purchasing one
Comfortable: a best motorized exercise bike should make you feel comfortable when using. While exercising on a stationary exercise bike, what do you prefer? Do not forget this question while shopping for an exercise bike. You must check that the design of the seat is adjustable so that finding your perfect position will be easier. What kind of features does the Best Motorized Exercise Bikes offer to make your workout comfortable? Will you have enough space to do your stretches and warm-ups properly without being distracted by any issues with the equipment?
Adjustability: This assures of getting a perfectly set up exercise bicycle where adjusting both handle bars and seat is possible depending upon your height. Also it gives an advantage of using it as per requirement by moving or altering handle bars and seats.
Sturdiness: There is nothing worse than an exercise bike that rocks back and forth while riding it or makes noise as if there’s going to be an accident! The best motorized exercise bikes are sturdy and stationary.
Storage and Transportation: Most of these exercise bicycles can be folded easily after use, either for storage or transportation purposes. Check if it has transport wheels on its front side that make it easy for moving.
Warranty: The warranty is of a great value which will give you more trust on the company. Motorized exercise bikes having a higher warranty period are considered as better than those with low warranty period.
Top 7 Best stationary motorized exercise bikes Reviews
1. Exerpeutic Motorized Leg and Arm Pedal Exerciser Mini Exercise Bike
The Exerpeutic Mini Exercise Bike is a great way to exercise at home, but without taking up too much space. The lightweight frame and small size make this bike perfect for anyone with limited mobility while rendering it easy to transport around the house or through crowded spaces. The adjustable motor offers low impact for those who lead sedentary lifestyles, or are recovering from injury and want an easier workout that’s still productive. Multifunction LED displays your progress just in time to stay motivated and stick with your healthy lifestyle!
- Exercise while you work, watch TV, browse the internet from seated position
- Promotes blood circulation, improves balance, and strengthens muscles
- Adjustable speed motor that offers a low impact workout that's easy on the joints
2. Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Mini Exercise Bike with Digital Monitor
The Sunny Health & Fitness Mini Exercise Bike is perfect for those of us who are looking to increase their heart rates, get fit, and have fun all at the same time. With adjustable resistance levels, you can enjoy whatever workout level suits your needs. Safety straps and an LCD display make this bike a perfect choice for pros or amateurs alike. Its light weight but durable design makes it easy to take on trips or move around storage easily. No matter if you’re an avid cyclist looking for something easy, someone who is recovering from injury, or hoping to tone your muscles without heavy weights this bike is perfect.
- SAFETY STRAPS: Pedals work well with both feet and hands. Pedals are adjustable to fit foot or hands for safety and stability.
- ADJUSTABLE TENSION: 8 Levels of tension for a versatile workout. Adjust resistance to challenge your arms and legs toward building muscles.
- EASY TO READ LCD: Displays Time, Speed, Distance, ODM, Calories
3. Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Underdesk / Standing Portable Elliptical Machine
This is another model from Sunny Health and Fitness. This mororized exercise bike helps you exercise while sitting! Designed for under desk, the Sunny Health & Fitness Under Desk Elliptical Machine provides a low-impact workout that helps you stay fit amidst your daily routine.
The easy to read monitor lets you track time, speed, calories burned and distance so that can keep on track with your fitness goals. With 8 levels of magnet resistance this machine will suit any needs for progression in training intensity or level of challenge! Small enough to fit under most desks or around any chair, the model is perfect for getting in some quick and convenient workouts.
- DIGITAL MONITOR: Track time, speed, calories, and distance using the centrally located digital monitor. Or chose the scan function to scroll through all variable while your workout.
- BELT DRIVE MAGNETIC RESISTANCE: This elliptical pairs a belt drive mechanism with magnetic resistance to give you a low maintenance and smooth quiet exercise experience.
- 8 LEVELS OF RESISTANCE: Choose between 8 levels of magnetic resistance using the tension knob to provide increased levels of intensity to your workout as you build muscular endurance.
4. Sunny Health & Fitness Stair Stepper Machine with Resistance Bands
- DIGITAL MONITOR: the convenient digital monitor displays: count, time, calories, total count and scan
- TOTAL BODY WORKOUT: upper body resistance bands provide a comprehensive workout to tone your arms, shoulders, back and chest muscles.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: customize the height of your steps and switch between steep climbs or a high intensity quick mini step workout
5. Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike with Resistance ME-709
- This item benefits from an Extended 90 Day Return Window
- STEP-THROUGH DESIGN – Featuring heavy-duty construction 14-gauge steel tubing with a powder coated finish, the step-through design allows maximum mobility during training for quick mounting and dismounting that is created easier for the knees and back.
- EIGHT RESISTANCE LEVELS – This stationary bike uses a magnetic resistance mechanism with 8 levels of resistance. The tension knobs control the difficulty to simulate riding on different terrains and customize your workout according to fitness level!
6. Roll over image to zoom in Marcy Upright Exercise Bike with Resistance ME-708
- PREMIUM STEEL CONSTRUCTION – This stationary upright bike features a premium frame of 14-gauge steel tubing, finished with powder coating that combines design and performance. It boasts both functionality and durability.
- SMOOTH MAGNETIC RESISTANCE SYSTEM –Designed for fitness enthusiasts of all skill-levels and comes with a magnetic resistance mechanism with 8 levels of difficulty. Tension knob simulates different terrains to customize routines according to fitness level.
- ULTRA-FUNCTIONAL CONSOLE – The ME-708 Upright Exercise Bike has a state-of-the-art LCD screen that acts as an odometer and displays time, speed, distance, and calories burned in extra-large numbers for great readability.
7. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E905 Elliptical Machine Cross Trainer with 8 Level
- RESISTANCE: Easily adjust the intensity of your workout with the twist of the precise micro-controller equipped with 8 levels of magnetic resistance.
- DIGITAL MONITOR WITH PULSE: Follow along with your workout progress on the digital monitor that displays your time, speed, distance, calories, and pulse.
- ANTI-SLIP HANDLEBARS AND FOOT PADS: Complete a safe and stable workout thanks to the anti-slip handlebars and footpads.
Motorized Exercise Bikes FAQs
What type of Motorized Exercise Bikes should you buy?
There is no specific answer for this question however some suggestions might help you out. If your main aim is weight loss then an upright model might be considered, if it’s sports training better look at a stationary cycle and if your main focus is to improve cardiovascular health then recumbent bikes would be best.
What is the price of Motorized Exercise Bikes?
Motorized exercise bikes cost between $300 to $3000 depending on the features and quality. Higher end models offers more adjustable options, programmable workouts and larger screens.
How much space Motorized Exercise Bikes take up in a room?
While upright exercise bike can easily fit into almost any small corner or under a desk, we’d suggest you measure the space your planning to put it so as not to purchase something too big or small for the room size. Remember that a recumbent bike takes up more space but ensures complete comfort during workout where a stationary cycle might be very compact however offer fewer comfort options than other types of motorized exercise bikes.
What Motorized Exercise Bikes have adjustable resistance?
Motorized exercise bikes offer a wide range of adjustable resistance. Resistance is the primary factor in the difficulty level of any workout and enables users to set any level they need for an effective and safe training session. Adjustable resistance levels also vary depending on different motorized exercise bike models, you can choose from magnetic or friction based resistance systems which are best being used at low speeds as you go faster it’s better to use eddy current or direct drive resistance systems instead. Low end models might not have this option however even entry level bikes provide some sort of adjustable resistance system.
Do Motorized Exercise Bikes require assembly?
Motorized exercise bikes mostly come preassembled except for a few higher end models which require assembly. Assembly is fairly easy and instructions manual takes around 20 minutes to half an hour. Motorized exercise bikes need regular maintenance however depending on model some are easier to maintain than others, most of them have accessories such as water bottle holder, pulse sensors, transport wheels etc.
Can Motorized Exercise Bikes be used for losing weight?
Motorized exercise bikes not only help in losing weight but also play a big factor in maintaining good health. When you want to lose weight you should focus on the intensity of your workout rather than duration or time and a motorized exercise bike is one of the best options for that purpose due it’s stable design ensuring maximum comfort while intense training session and ability to adjust resistance enabling users to set any level.
In conclusion, I will stress the importance of choosing the right exercise bike. Whether it’s a recumbent or upright bike, motorized exercise bikes offer almost the same results guarantees as those found in the gym, for an infinitely less price. Is it worth it? Yes, definitely, as long as you use it. This quality comes at a price, but if you take into account that you should stay at home longer; and work from home, the choice is quickly made.
Last update on 2022-01-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API